Scripto | Transcribe Page
Brig Gem of Beverly, Page 127 of 256
- If you are not already logged in or registered, please do so on the “Login or Register” tab.
- Type out the text exactly as you read it, including numbers, dates, historic spellings, misspellings, and abbreviations.
- You do not need to include line breaks or other formatting features - this transcription tool will not retain them.
- If you can’t decipher a word, use [illegible] in it’s place. If you think you might know but aren’t sure, place your best educated guess in square brackets, such as [sail].
- If you have a question or comment about the text, use the Discussion field to pose it to other community members.
- Select “Save Transcription” when you are ready to save your edits or additions.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Current Page Transcription [history]
April 28th Thursday first part has fine weather the wind from the South west with a Strong curent runing from the North west midle and latter part the same at 11 oclock A.M [Pakess] island bearing north west Dist 5 miles at - - -
April 29th Friday commences with fair weather and the wind from the South East at 4 oclock PM arrived in beverly and made fast to the wharf So ends this Voyage
You don't have permission to discuss this page.