Scripto | Transcribe Page
Brig Sonora, Page 136 of 256
- If you are not already logged in or registered, please do so on the “Login or Register” tab.
- Type out the text exactly as you read it, including numbers, dates, historic spellings, misspellings, and abbreviations.
- You do not need to include line breaks or other formatting features - this transcription tool will not retain them.
- If you can’t decipher a word, use [illegible] in it’s place. If you think you might know but aren’t sure, place your best educated guess in square brackets, such as [sail].
- If you have a question or comment about the text, use the Discussion field to pose it to other community members.
- Select “Save Transcription” when you are ready to save your edits or additions.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Current Page Transcription [history]
[illegible] Regestery of accounts
May the 4th 1854 filling four watter casks at 50 cents Each $ 2 00
Salem June the 28th 1854 filling two watter casks 50 cents each $ 1 00
Boston August th 7th Do 1 00
Boston September 18th " 1 00 Boston the 18 Sept Paid $ 5 00
Boston Sept the 15th James Jerewa Shipped $ 10.00
James Hurbern at Sydney Sept the 30th 1 00
Do Do Oct the 5th 1 00
[Jeree] Lang Law Oct the 7th 1 00 [Denis] Langlaw Oct the 7th 1 00
Stuart Oct the 10th 1 00
[Denis] Langlaw Oct 15th 2 00 [Jeree] Langlaw Oct 15th 32 James [Hubern] “ 15th 1 00 [Jese] Langlaw “ 25th 1 00 [Denis] Langlaw “ 25th 1 50 James [Huburn] “ 25th 1 00 [W] Jerewa “ 25th 4 00 [by Stuart] James [Jerewa] Nov th[e] 7th 5 00 “ “ “ 8th 20 00
You don't have permission to discuss this page.