Scripto | Transcribe Page
Brig Sonora, Page 137 of 256
- If you are not already logged in or registered, please do so on the “Login or Register” tab.
- Type out the text exactly as you read it, including numbers, dates, historic spellings, misspellings, and abbreviations.
- You do not need to include line breaks or other formatting features - this transcription tool will not retain them.
- If you can’t decipher a word, use [illegible] in it’s place. If you think you might know but aren’t sure, place your best educated guess in square brackets, such as [sail].
- If you have a question or comment about the text, use the Discussion field to pose it to other community members.
- Select “Save Transcription” when you are ready to save your edits or additions.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Current Page Transcription [history]
Ships account at Sydney [CS]
Sept th 30 Four [brooms?] fifty cents 50 cents “ “ one pece of hardwood goice for cleats 50 “ “ One dozen gib hanks 75 “ “ three deck buckets seventy five 2 25 Oct 7th Blacksmith bill for hooks and thimbals anchor 1 00 “ “ kees and Bolts for Windless 1 06 “ “ for seting glass in skylights 50
Paid half Pilotage [in and] out 6 10 Paid for 4 bush Potatoes 2 50
You don't have permission to discuss this page.