Scripto | Transcribe Page
Bark Vernon, Page 158 of 256
- If you are not already logged in or registered, please do so on the “Login or Register” tab.
- Type out the text exactly as you read it, including numbers, dates, historic spellings, misspellings, and abbreviations.
- You do not need to include line breaks or other formatting features - this transcription tool will not retain them.
- If you can’t decipher a word, use [illegible] in it’s place. If you think you might know but aren’t sure, place your best educated guess in square brackets, such as [sail].
- If you have a question or comment about the text, use the Discussion field to pose it to other community members.
- Select “Save Transcription” when you are ready to save your edits or additions.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Current Page Transcription [history]
June 30th Lat 29=19 Long 12=20 First part of these 24 hours has fine weather but cloudy and wind from south west moderate middle part the same Later part has an increasing breeze Barometer risen again to 30 1/10
July 1st [series of navigational calculations]
July the 1st 57 Lat 25=45 Long 10=42 these 24 hours comences with heavy & cloudy weather wind light from South West midle and later part Calm with frequent Showers of rain
July 2nd these 24 hours comences with bafling Brezes but very light from South West Later part the Same
You don't have permission to discuss this page.