Scripto | Transcribe Page
Unknown Vessel, Page 224 of 256
- If you are not already logged in or registered, please do so on the “Login or Register” tab.
- Type out the text exactly as you read it, including numbers, dates, historic spellings, misspellings, and abbreviations.
- You do not need to include line breaks or other formatting features - this transcription tool will not retain them.
- If you can’t decipher a word, use [illegible] in it’s place. If you think you might know but aren’t sure, place your best educated guess in square brackets, such as [sail].
- If you have a question or comment about the text, use the Discussion field to pose it to other community members.
- Select “Save Transcription” when you are ready to save your edits or additions.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Current Page Transcription [history]
A Stormy life by Georgia Fullerton [Genta?] Court Rolls 2 quarts flour 1pt Milk Tea of soda 2 of tartar 1 # sugar 1 of Flour 10 eggs rind & juice of lemon Pare 4 apples grate them fine make the following custard into which stir the grated apple, flour 4 tablespoonfuls 1 pt milk 5 eggs little grated orange peel them bake them after mixing
Veal Rolls cut ½ inch thick rub them over with [egg yk?] & bread crumb them & fry 4 tablespoon flour 3 eggs as much milk as well make into a batter salt bake
Napolean & Blucher by L. Muhlbach Empress Josephine L Muhlbach Frederick the Great & his Court Louisa of Prussia & her time Henry 8’ & Catheran Parr
You don't have permission to discuss this page.