Scripto | Transcribe Page
Unknown Vessel, Page 237 of 256
- If you are not already logged in or registered, please do so on the “Login or Register” tab.
- Type out the text exactly as you read it, including numbers, dates, historic spellings, misspellings, and abbreviations.
- You do not need to include line breaks or other formatting features - this transcription tool will not retain them.
- If you can’t decipher a word, use [illegible] in it’s place. If you think you might know but aren’t sure, place your best educated guess in square brackets, such as [sail].
- If you have a question or comment about the text, use the Discussion field to pose it to other community members.
- Select “Save Transcription” when you are ready to save your edits or additions.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Current Page Transcription [history]
terms thereof by such vessel during her commission and shall deliver up said commission, when revoked by the President of the Confederate States, then this obligation shall be void, but otherwise shall remain in full force and effect. Signed, sealed, and delivered in presence of [blank] on this [blank] day of [blank] A. B. } C. D.. } Witnesses Seal Seal Seal Seal Note 1. This blank must be filled with the name of the Commander, for the time being and the owner or owners, and at least two responsible sureties, not interested in the vessel Note 2nd. This blank must be filled a “five”, if the Bessel be provided only with 150 men, or a less number, if with more than that number, the blank must be filled with a “ten”. Note 3. This blank must be filled with the character of the vessel, “ship “brig “schooner “ “Steamer” “ &c [rest of page missing]
You don't have permission to discuss this page.