Scripto | Transcribe Page
Unknown Vessel, Page 254 of 256
- If you are not already logged in or registered, please do so on the “Login or Register” tab.
- Type out the text exactly as you read it, including numbers, dates, historic spellings, misspellings, and abbreviations.
- You do not need to include line breaks or other formatting features - this transcription tool will not retain them.
- If you can’t decipher a word, use [illegible] in it’s place. If you think you might know but aren’t sure, place your best educated guess in square brackets, such as [sail].
- If you have a question or comment about the text, use the Discussion field to pose it to other community members.
- Select “Save Transcription” when you are ready to save your edits or additions.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Current Page Transcription [history]
[much of this page is seemingly unrelated dates and phrases. The bottom of the page is inverted and too hard to read with this software] last letter received from Vernon Arabella took my washing left 16th October 1863 29th August October 2nd/68 Franny came 1st Sept Vernon Hannah took chard of Dr Bernien 23rd Jan Vernon Eliza took washing on the 6th [The rest appears to be penmanship exercises]
You don't have permission to discuss this page.