Scripto | Transcribe Page
Ship's Journal, Back Inside Cover
- If you are not already logged in or registered, please do so on the “Login or Register” tab.
- Type out the text exactly as you read it, including numbers, dates, historic spellings, misspellings, and abbreviations.
- You do not need to include line breaks or other formatting features - this transcription tool will not retain them.
- If you can’t decipher a word, use [illegible] in it’s place. If you think you might know but aren’t sure, place your best educated guess in square brackets, such as [sail].
- If you have a question or comment about the text, use the Discussion field to pose it to other community members.
- Select “Save Transcription” when you are ready to save your edits or additions.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Current Page Transcription [history]
[awher?] Chronometer watch [illegible] 54.19 [illegible] [lucks?] Chronometer Charles Shepherd Royal [2 illegible words] [London 12 qt?] [Charles Shepherd was a maker of clocks and chronometers] 55 Seland Street Owner Edmund [Bynta?] [illegible] [Broate?] Mark 1101 Charles Shepherd [the rest of the page has a few illegible scribbles and unassociated letters]
You don't have permission to discuss this page.